Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Friday night car abuse.


- Durand -

Status: Offline
Posts: 272
Date:
Friday night car abuse.
Permalink  
 


Anybody going to run Friday evening at Bremerton Raceway?



__________________

'65 Pontiac Lemans 468 t400 4.10 12 bolt

Best ET  11.43 @ 117.7




- Mike -
Olalla, Wa


Status: Offline
Posts: 3745
Date:
Permalink  
 

I’m not ready to run, but hope to be there.

__________________

http://www.u11racing.com

'66 SS Chevelle LQ4/4L80E (Best of 13.94 @ 101.2mph 2.07 60’)

'65 Malibu SS (Best of 10.49 @ 130mph 1.51 60')

'31 Ford 5-window model A coupe

'58 F-100 short box fleet side big window custom cab



- Ben #2 -

Status: Offline
Posts: 216
Date:
Permalink  
 

What kind of racing is it? Just open to all or musclecar specific or? A buddy of mine heard about racing there Friday and asked if we should go watch. 



__________________
68 Malibu 307/PG. For now.....



- Craig -
Tacoma, WA


Status: Offline
Posts: 774
Date:
Permalink  
 

I will be there Sunday.

__________________

71 chevelle wagon 13.16 @ 101.80 mph

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YJF9DqEVLw

2010 BREMERTON CHEVY DRAGS SPORTSMAN RUNNER-UP

avatar?id=1213296&m=75&t=1305955959
cobaltchev67 wrote
46s ago:
nothing like dirty hydraulic fluid in your ass crack.



- Mike -
Olalla, Wa


Status: Offline
Posts: 3745
Date:
Permalink  
 

Bskredsvig wrote:

What kind of racing is it? Just open to all or musclecar specific or? A buddy of mine heard about racing there Friday and asked if we should go watch. 


 Drag racing. I think a tech card is $35 and $10 the gate for Friday. As long as it passes a simple tech inspection you can run anything. TnT nights are the best to learn also.



__________________

http://www.u11racing.com

'66 SS Chevelle LQ4/4L80E (Best of 13.94 @ 101.2mph 2.07 60’)

'65 Malibu SS (Best of 10.49 @ 130mph 1.51 60')

'31 Ford 5-window model A coupe

'58 F-100 short box fleet side big window custom cab



- Durand -

Status: Offline
Posts: 272
Date:
Permalink  
 

Friday night drags are $25,00 for the tech card and $5.00 a head for the general public.

__________________

'65 Pontiac Lemans 468 t400 4.10 12 bolt

Best ET  11.43 @ 117.7




- Martin -
Everett, WA


Status: Offline
Posts: 1070
Date:
Permalink  
 

From Bremerton's Web Page.
TECH CARDS
*Prices Include Car and Driver
• Super Pro: $60
• Pro: $55
• Sportsman: $45
• Motorcycle: $45
Test and Tune: $45
Car Club Challenge: $45
Junior Dragsters: $35
High School: $25
Junior Street: $ 35
• Friday Night Street Legals: $25

Admissions:
• Spectator: $12
• Active Duty Military and Senior Citizens (65+) $10
• Children 6-12: $5
• Children 5 and Under FREE
• Friday $5
• Camping Weekend $15



-- Edited by Tazman on Thursday 29th of March 2018 05:52:07 AM

__________________

Martin 

 

TOG



- The Other Greg -
Olympia, WA


Status: Offline
Posts: 1138
Date:
Permalink  
 

Dang, this sneaked up on me.🤨



__________________

The Other Greg




- Mike -
Olalla, Wa


Status: Offline
Posts: 3745
Date:
Permalink  
 

Prices went up for this year.

__________________

http://www.u11racing.com

'66 SS Chevelle LQ4/4L80E (Best of 13.94 @ 101.2mph 2.07 60’)

'65 Malibu SS (Best of 10.49 @ 130mph 1.51 60')

'31 Ford 5-window model A coupe

'58 F-100 short box fleet side big window custom cab




- MattieP -
Washington


Status: Offline
Posts: 2886
Date:
Permalink  
 

I might head out there Friday and watch

__________________
1970 chevelle 454 th350 3000 stall, 3.73 gears 12 bolt limited slip 1965 biscayne Big project :)



- Mike -
Olalla, Wa


Status: Offline
Posts: 3745
Date:
Permalink  
 

If my injectors show up today and fix my issues, I’ll be up there too, with the ‘66!

__________________

http://www.u11racing.com

'66 SS Chevelle LQ4/4L80E (Best of 13.94 @ 101.2mph 2.07 60’)

'65 Malibu SS (Best of 10.49 @ 130mph 1.51 60')

'31 Ford 5-window model A coupe

'58 F-100 short box fleet side big window custom cab




- wondah whooooaman-
Colorado Springs


Status: Offline
Posts: 3464
Date:
Permalink  
 

66SSFan wrote:

If my injectors show up today and fix my issues, I’ll be up there too, with the ‘66!


if that happens, we demand pics!!! 



__________________
Mark
69 Chevelle SS
"Carpe Jugulum"
"Only those who have never learned self-restraint fear reasonable discipline" T.R. Fehrenbach

http://www.chevelles.com/showroom/data/500/showpic1.jpg
http://www.chevelles.com/showroom/da...ium/motor2.JPG
http://www.chevelles.com/showroom/data/500/breakout.JPG


- Durand -

Status: Offline
Posts: 272
Date:
Permalink  
 

gotago wrote:
66SSFan wrote:

If my injectors show up today and fix my issues, I’ll be up there too, with the ‘66!


if that happens, we demand pics!!! 


If it does I'll get video.



__________________

'65 Pontiac Lemans 468 t400 4.10 12 bolt

Best ET  11.43 @ 117.7




- wondah whooooaman-
Colorado Springs


Status: Offline
Posts: 3464
Date:
Permalink  
 

Bskredsvig wrote:

What kind of racing is it? 


 Golf carts! biggrin



__________________
Mark
69 Chevelle SS
"Carpe Jugulum"
"Only those who have never learned self-restraint fear reasonable discipline" T.R. Fehrenbach

http://www.chevelles.com/showroom/data/500/showpic1.jpg
http://www.chevelles.com/showroom/da...ium/motor2.JPG
http://www.chevelles.com/showroom/data/500/breakout.JPG



- Mike -
Puyallup, WA


Status: Offline
Posts: 2662
Date:
Permalink  
 

We decided to attend, even with a 16 day old baby that wore ear muffs...and mostly slept through it. I drove the Chevelle with Melanie riding shotgun...Katie in the Trailblazer with Brandon. Admission was only $5/each so that offset the fuel and tolls. It was a good first test outing with no commitments.

__________________

'67 Chevelle -- 383ci, Jerico DR4 4 speed -- 3.19 1st gearset, Gear Vendors Overdrive/Underdrive, Strange S60 w/3.54 gears

'70 Camaro -- In the works TT 6.0L, 4L80E, ??? rear end 




- Mike -
Olalla, Wa


Status: Offline
Posts: 3745
Date:
Permalink  
 

I had a shitty afternoon with nothing going right in the shop, too disgusted to come out, wil be there tomorrow, in my truck.

__________________

http://www.u11racing.com

'66 SS Chevelle LQ4/4L80E (Best of 13.94 @ 101.2mph 2.07 60’)

'65 Malibu SS (Best of 10.49 @ 130mph 1.51 60')

'31 Ford 5-window model A coupe

'58 F-100 short box fleet side big window custom cab



- Durand -

Status: Offline
Posts: 272
Date:
Permalink  
 

cobaltchev67 wrote:

We decided to attend, even with a 16 day old baby that wore ear muffs...and mostly slept through it. I drove the Chevelle with Melanie riding shotgun...Katie in the Trailblazer with Brandon. Admission was only $5/each so that offset the fuel and tolls. It was a good first test outing with no commitments.


I saw you coming in.  Since I can't put names to all cars and faces yet I wasn't sure. Track was greasy and I was headed towards home about the time you arrived. Hope to meet you on one of the future outings.



__________________

'65 Pontiac Lemans 468 t400 4.10 12 bolt

Best ET  11.43 @ 117.7



- Durand -

Status: Offline
Posts: 272
Date:
Permalink  
 

66SSFan wrote:

I had a shitty afternoon with nothing going right in the shop, too disgusted to come out, wil be there tomorrow, in my truck.


I was wondering what happened.  I guess no tabloid magazine cover for me for the first video of a unicorn. 



__________________

'65 Pontiac Lemans 468 t400 4.10 12 bolt

Best ET  11.43 @ 117.7




- wondah whooooaman-
Colorado Springs


Status: Offline
Posts: 3464
Date:
Permalink  
 

LaVelle wrote:
66SSFan wrote:

I had a shitty afternoon with nothing going right in the shop, too disgusted to come out, wil be there tomorrow, in my truck.


I was wondering what happened.  I guess no tabloid magazine cover for me for the first video of a unicorn. 


That would also cover a phantom vette that has been rumored to exist for a long timewink 



__________________
Mark
69 Chevelle SS
"Carpe Jugulum"
"Only those who have never learned self-restraint fear reasonable discipline" T.R. Fehrenbach

http://www.chevelles.com/showroom/data/500/showpic1.jpg
http://www.chevelles.com/showroom/da...ium/motor2.JPG
http://www.chevelles.com/showroom/data/500/breakout.JPG



- Mike -
Puyallup, WA


Status: Offline
Posts: 2662
Date:
Permalink  
 

LaVelle wrote:
cobaltchev67 wrote:

We decided to attend, even with a 16 day old baby that wore ear muffs...and mostly slept through it. I drove the Chevelle with Melanie riding shotgun...Katie in the Trailblazer with Brandon. Admission was only $5/each so that offset the fuel and tolls. It was a good first test outing with no commitments.


I saw you coming in.  Since I can't put names to all cars and faces yet I wasn't sure. Track was greasy and I was headed towards home about the time you arrived. Hope to meet you on one of the future outings.


 I saw the black '65 Pontiac but wasn't sure where you were.  I just go by Mike, I don't do nicknames.



__________________

'67 Chevelle -- 383ci, Jerico DR4 4 speed -- 3.19 1st gearset, Gear Vendors Overdrive/Underdrive, Strange S60 w/3.54 gears

'70 Camaro -- In the works TT 6.0L, 4L80E, ??? rear end 

1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.



Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard